Hello, Hello. I hope you had a splendid week and are enjoying a nice and restful Sunday.
It is B to the Boiling in Sydney today. I am SO READY for cooler weather in the UK. Bring.It.On.
Me and J played tourists yesterday and meandered around the Museums and the Cathedral. Anyone else just love how peaceful Cathedrals/Churches in general feel? Love it.
There are 3.5 weeks until we leave Sydney. I don’t know how it has come up so fast but it is happening… I need to get my butt in gear and get organising alllllot of things. It will all work out just right I am sure, it always does 🙂
Onto this weeks links…
- These Vegan Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes look SO GOOD – From the lovely Alexis over at Hummusapien. She is so brilliant at creating the most delicious meals.
- I haven’t managed to listen through any podcasts fully this week so I am sharing one that I loved when I listened to it. “Healthy” Eating, Orthorexia & the Truth About Elimination Diets – From the brilliant Food Psych Podcast with the lovely Emily Fonnesbeck.
- 5 Life-Changing Realizations About Fear and Anxiety – From Berni Sewell on Tiny Buddha. I resonated so much with this and I think it will be really helpful for anyone suffering with chronic anxiety or panic attacks.
- This post from the lovely Megan (Bodyposipanda) raises some very important points with the body positive world; thin privilege and fat prejudice. Important read.
- This post from Meghan at Sundaes for the Soul really warmed my heart. To go from such pain within an eating disorder to feeling so free and full of life is just magical to see. I really like Meghan. I think she has such a beautiful heart and soul and is going to go on to do brilliant things in the world.
So there we have it. I hope you enjoy some of these links 🙂
Have a wonderful Sunday and I hope your week has a great start 🙂