- I have been pretty terrible at blogging regularly lately. I know what I want to do/say/post, I just need to dooooo it. I am hoping to get into a twice a week post swing, but we shall see…
- I am really missing Sydney today. It is the first time I have missed it properly. I miss some of the people (Nichole I am looking at YOU). We lived right by Newtown and I am craving walking up there on a warm breezy night and having a delicious dinner at The Golden Lotus, followed by a good film at the Dendy and then finishing the night with some incredible Gelato Blue. Oh and a cheeky afternoon by the sea would be so good right now. Australia, why must you be SO FAR AWAAAAYYYYYY.
- If you haven’t already, then go check out the lovely Laura Thomas PHD. She is really nice, funny, down to earth and just an all round great person. You should come to her podcast birthday event on the 1st of June – it will be fun.
- I need to tell you guys about the Masters I am starting in September. I am pretty pumped about it. I will post about it next week 🙂
- If you had a bad body image thought today, remember that you are more than a body. You are not here on this Earth to try and be a certain size/shape/look that the media or society tells you is “beautiful”. And whilst I am at it, you are not here to be beautiful either. You are so MUCH MORE than what you look like.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone. If you are in the UK, enjoy your bank holiday Monday 🙂