Well hello there everyone, thank you for stopping by this space. I’m Lauren and I’m the Nutritional Therapist and Self Love Advocate behind this blog and website. I like to write about all things food + body peace, self love + development, living consciously and compassionately on this beautiful planet of ours, mental health and how to nourish our souls.
I wasn’t always this way though… Personal life experiences shook up my world and woke me up from being a big party girl with food and body image issues to sparking a journey that has given me the drive to help others to nourish themselves and take care of themselves physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I am on a mission to help people to love themselves, give themselves compassion and kindness, have food and body peace and be who they came here to be. I hope to help people feel a little more at peace and help the planet be a little brighter.
Some things I love…
- Nature and being outdoors.
- Dancing around to alllll the music.
- Being on the beach and watching the sun go down (oh I miss you Australia).
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate. Seriously I eat so much.
- Helping women feel free around food and body image.
- Grounded spirituality (girlfrand loves her spiritual books + seeking the truth).
- Finding delicious eats.
- Deep conversations about alllll the things with soul sisters.
- Helping others feel good, seen, heard and understood.
- Travelling this beautiful planet when I can (me and my lovely BF lived in Sydney for 2.5 years and moved home March 2017).
I hope you enjoy reading what you find here.
To contact me, please email me at…firstname.lastname@example.org.
BA Business Management from Sheffield University (3 years, full time – Sheffield, UK)
Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine from Australian College of Natural Therapies (2 years, full time – Sydney, Australia).
Reiki-Seichem Level One and Two from Lightworker Workshops (Sydney, Australia).